why are so many people anti vax and they say vaccines are useless? Vaccines help prevent deadly dieases.?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Frank
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

the public is full of gullible IDIOTS...if you haven't figured that out by NOW. OOP...maybe you are one of those GULLIBLE IDIOTS!!

• 3 weeks ago

Not going outside prevents getting hit by cars too, but most people go outside anyway. I had the flue and chicken pox-didn't kill me. My father had measels and mumps- didn't kill him. Being sick for a few days is part of life some people think. If life is made 100% safe then it isn't really life.

• y
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Used to be a religious thing, small numbers didn't believe becouse god or whatever would take care of it. Then came Dr Wakefield and his vaccines cause autism BS.  Even though he went to jail, lost his licenses, proved to have manipulate his data. People believed. In the 90's, those people become influential people on the left that took over and mainstreamed the anti movement. Much like the free range food, the no gmo foods and such.

• abdul
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Our society has become more stupid with each new generation.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

It is because they put their faith in studies that have been proven wrong.

• 4 weeks ago

The problem stems from us entering the age of the internet. People have access to so much information nowadays and there are many articles or videos online that are false. If somebody has little knowledge on a subject, they're much more likely to internalise any relevant information presented to them.

You should always consult a doctor when it comes to medical decisions, not the internet.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

These are the same kinds of people that believe the earth is flat.  The only difference is that antivaxxers hurt other people and neglect their children's medical needs.  Flat earthers just make themselves look like idiots,  but they don't hurt people. 

People that refuse to vaccinate their kids should lose custody of their kids.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.