Would you advocate the death sentence for this savage or is 26 years enough ?

Update:

BBC News - Jodie Chesney: Two teens jailed for murder

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-50452...

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

With the current craze of murders by the knife I am sad to say...bring back hanging.

It is not working abolishing hanging 

• Gonzo
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

if they are English then yes

• 3 weeks ago

In the UK the Home Office is responsible for the reduction and prevention of ... The Ministry of Justice oversees prosecution and sentencing. For both victims and perpetrators, crime can mean lives are never the same again. ... Mirror.co.uk logo ... CrimeLorry with 25 migrants in refrigerated container found on way to England.

• 3 weeks ago

our justice system isnt just. we shouldn't have the death penalty

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I would advocate life imprisonment, as I am against capital punishment.

Spare me your emotionally charged arguments regarding the death sentence and its desirability or aptness.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person, quality, condition or entity threatening these, without exception).
    • 3 weeks agoReport

"thick"

(In an exaggerated English accent) I don't like your attitude, sunshine. You'd best be careful or I will knock your block off! Come on then, you dopey prat. I'll bang you out. I am well 'ard, I am.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Yes, just get done with it.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Murdering people to teach people that murdering people is wrong

Makes no sense 

• Creosote3 weeks agoReport

But Iceman wouldn’t be the one making that call if were his sister Di. We’d all be too emotionally compromised in that situation hence needing an appropriate and neutral justice system to serve justice on the person. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

A death sentence, these cold blooded killers should not have the opportunity to ever destroy another life.

No doubt some will think they deserve another chance, but of course some people are dim.

• FØXY Ðï
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

A brutal justice system keeps citizens in line, without it we inherit degeneracy as seen in Britain 2019 thanks to liberal policies. 

• 3 weeks ago

I wouldn’t advocate the death sentence for anyone. He hasn’t been jailed for 26 years. He’s been jailed for life, and he can’t apply for parole until he has served 26 years.

• Mr Sceptic
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

Can you give one single example of a convicted murderer being released before they have served their tariff because they “found religion”? No, you’re talking rubbish.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

chat-questions are not allowed here.

26 years is more of a punishment than dying

I don't advocate the death penalty for anyone. It's too easily abused for racist or political purposes. That's why almost every dictatorship has it

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.