Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 4 weeks ago

Trying to get pregnant ?

So for this whole week I’ve been fertile, my ovulation day is today and my boyfriend ejaculated in me all week until today. What are my chances of getting pregnant? I’ve been trying for months and it seems to fail so any tips ? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

1 in 3 chances every month. Even when having sex consistently during the week you're fertile.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Any month there is no more than a 25% chance.  It's not uncommon to take months to finally get pregnant.

• 4 weeks ago

20-25%.   How many months is "for months"?  How are you determining ovulation?  If you're using an app, an online calendar, counting days, etc, that is not an accurate way to determine fertility.  You need to be manually charting your symptoms, sensation, BBT, etc. 

• sarah
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Assuming you have no underlying fertility issues, your chances are about 25%.

If you've been trying for less than a year, don't freak out -- it can take up to a full 12 months for healthy couples to conceive. If you're under the age of 35, most doctors won't even talk to you about fertility testing until you've tried for a full year. If you're older than 35, though, and have been trying for at least six months, they'll usually start testing if you want them to.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

About one in four.

• no
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.