Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 9 months ago

Trying to get pregnant ?

So for this whole week I’ve been fertile, my ovulation day is today and my boyfriend ejaculated in me all week until today. What are my chances of getting pregnant? I’ve been trying for months and it seems to fail so any tips ? 

some times if you are not fertile enough it densest work that way. I wish its easy to get pregnant like they said in the school lol anyway.. I answered another similar question ans well. Try using the "Get Pregnant Fertility Tea" its a herbal tea which increase your fertility and this is what i used to conceive as well 

hope you will get your BFP soon :)

1 in 3 chances every month. Even when having sex consistently during the week you're fertile.

Any month there is no more than a 25% chance.  It's not uncommon to take months to finally get pregnant.

20-25%.   How many months is "for months"?  How are you determining ovulation?  If you're using an app, an online calendar, counting days, etc, that is not an accurate way to determine fertility.  You need to be manually charting your symptoms, sensation, BBT, etc. 

• sarah

Assuming you have no underlying fertility issues, your chances are about 25%.

If you've been trying for less than a year, don't freak out -- it can take up to a full 12 months for healthy couples to conceive. If you're under the age of 35, most doctors won't even talk to you about fertility testing until you've tried for a full year. If you're older than 35, though, and have been trying for at least six months, they'll usually start testing if you want them to.

About one in four.

• no