Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 3 weeks ago

Can you please help me remember the name of a tv show from a few years ago ?  I can't remember and it's driving me bananas ?

This show was about an old cop who was murdered. He was brought back to life in a young strong body like that guy who played Thor in the movies. This was done by a brother/sister twin team of billionaire geniuses because he had some rare gene or something that she needed to keep herself alive until she and her brother found a cure.  He had to come back to her lab weekly to float in this giant vat of clear liquid in order to stay healthy in his transplanted body. Of course they fell in love. And in the meantime he decides to track down his own killers. It was a pretty bad show and lasted only a season. Anyone remember ??  Thanks !

Favorite Answer

Second Chance with Robert Kazinsky, follows the life of Jimmy Pritchard, a 75-year-old former King County, Washington sheriff who was morally corrupt and later disgraced and forced to retire. After he is killed in a robbery at his son's home, Pritchard is brought back to life in the improved body of a younger man by billionaire tech-genius twins Mary and Otto Goodwin. However, despite having a new life and a chance to relive his life and find a new purpose, the temptations that led to his career being tarnished continue to haunt him.

• Joe

I tried to like that show but found it really boring...

• JetDoc

Was that "Robocop"?