How tall do you have to be to drive a '72 Chevy Nova?

Simply put , I'm 5'2, pretty short

I'm planning to buy a Nova for the appeal and daily driver . I've always loved this car. But I don't want to go into it if I'm shorter than the dash :/ it would be a bummer but would anyone know based on my size if that would be a problem for me? I'll use a seat booster if I have to haha, but I'd rather not.

Any and all help is appreciated 

Thanks Internet family 

Cooper

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

My first car was a 1968 Nova.  I'm 5' 4" tall and I had no problem driving it.  Unless you've driven an older car, I'd suggest you don't have a nearly 50 year old car for a daily driver.  Most of those cars did not have power steering, power brakes, power door locks, power seats, etc., etc..

• Anton
      Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

A '72 Nova, same as my wife's '72 Camaro, will have power steering and brakes.  Don't need powered windows, locks; and once you set up the seat, you don't more it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Your height will not be a problem.  The towing and the gas bills will be.  Make sure you have a decent amount of tools in the trunk and in your garage because you will be needing them.  If you do not know how to fix cars, get a Honda Civic.

• Anton
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Easy way is to find one and sit in it.  My mother was about 5'0" and had no problems in cars.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.