How tall do you have to be to drive a '72 Chevy Nova?

Simply put , I'm 5'2, pretty short

I'm planning to buy a Nova for the appeal and daily driver . I've always loved this car. But I don't want to go into it if I'm shorter than the dash :/ it would be a bummer but would anyone know based on my size if that would be a problem for me? I'll use a seat booster if I have to haha, but I'd rather not.

Any and all help is appreciated 

Thanks Internet family 

Cooper

My first car was a 1968 Nova.  I'm 5' 4" tall and I had no problem driving it.  Unless you've driven an older car, I'd suggest you don't have a nearly 50 year old car for a daily driver.  Most of those cars did not have power steering, power brakes, power door locks, power seats, etc., etc..

• Dimo

A '72 Nova, same as my wife's '72 Camaro, will have power steering and brakes.  Don't need powered windows, locks; and once you set up the seat, you don't more it.

Your height will not be a problem.  The towing and the gas bills will be.  Make sure you have a decent amount of tools in the trunk and in your garage because you will be needing them.  If you do not know how to fix cars, get a Honda Civic.

• Dimo

Easy way is to find one and sit in it.  My mother was about 5'0" and had no problems in cars.