Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 3 weeks ago

how unlikely is it for me to get pregnant 2 days before my predicted period ?

My boyfriend and I ALWAYS use condoms. Tonight we got carried away and used pull out method. He’s afraid he may have gotten a slight amount of sperm in me. I am not on birth control. Yes I know we were both very stupid to do that. I do not need to be educated on how to prevent pregnancy. I use Flo which told me that I ovulated 2 1/2 weeks ago according to my discharge. Realistically, I should not be able to get pregnant. Nevertheless I am still scared. Some of my stupid friends ONLY rely on pull out and have never gotten pregnant. I’m aware that the chances of pregnancy around your ovulation only goes up to 25%. Someone reassure me. I’m debating whether or not to take a Plan B because it would just make my period late/missed and stress me out more.

• sarah

Depending on the length of your cycle, the chances are almost nonexistent. Then again, your body is not a machine, so anytime you have unprotected sex, there is always a chance of pregnancy. I would definitely say that you're more than likely okay, but if your period is late, take a test.

Also, try not to stress out over the chance of being pregnant -- I know it's way easier said than done, lol, but you could actually make your period late by stressing.

• Byrd

Well I would definitely go by what your phone says I mean how can you argue with that??