why do people hate communism ?

I am not a red I follow the society that is capitalist

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best answer

Becuz they hate it.

• 2 weeks ago

I went to Eastern Europe in the early 1990s.  It was totally impoverished and the people were miserable.  That's Communism (plus no freedom and no religion).  Heck no.

• Ian
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Far too many people get their opinions given to them by the media.  If you look at our society objectively you will notice that only the super-rich actually benefit from capitalism.  The super-rich own the media!

• Ian
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

The other answers prove how much power the media have.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

What does this have to do with elections?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mike L
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Read Animal Farm, it's simple and can probably answer this for you.

• 3 weeks ago

It is a totalitarian government. The people have no freedom and becomes slaves to the state.

• Marduk
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Communism is unnatural as humans don't work that way. They are selfish and greedy and sharing is only done under certain circumstances. Sharing is far from a human trait. So is doing something for nothing.

• 3 weeks ago

If you had two cows, the communists would take both of them and occasionally give you some milk.

• 3 weeks ago

In simplicity, it doesn't work and, it never worked, well because it is based on a false premise.  In fact, there NEVER was a communist country that had a decent standard of living.

In countries like the Soviet Union, Cuba, etc., "true believers" kept on trying to get it work; and it did not work - so they established brutal dictatorships to impose the unworkable system on others.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Because it tends to hold back progress 

• 3 weeks ago

at least in my country, communism represents a dark past, search for the JRA (japanese red army), who spread terror during years. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.