What’s the best thing about writing?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • KJC
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I think there are two best things. One is the cathartic and healing effect writing can have on the writer. Two is how writing sometimes "writes itself."

• 3 weeks ago

The freedom to share your imagination and creativity with other people.

• 3 weeks ago

When you make the words come together to create a unison, that describes your point or a story neatly, it becomes oddly satisfying.

I believe that a writer's voice reflects his/her personality. 

So a good writing is only good according to the author's style of writing.

• 3 weeks ago

The pleasure and challenge of putting down in words some scene or emotion that's filling your brain with images and action.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

The sensation of writing.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It’s much better than wronging 

• Speed
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

For me, it's the way writing can take me away from my real existence, where things are not perfect, into a world of my own creation. I become my point of view character instead of my boring self, too.

• 3 weeks ago

The only limits are your imagination and your ability to put words together. I dont actually subscribe to that, it's some rubbish an English teacher came out with 30 years ago before you were even born.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

When you are finally finished.

• 3 weeks ago

i've found it quite to release stress. i learned i can be graphic and write whatever i want, from murder to the unthinkable crimes without actually committing them, and that doesn't make me a bad person, it's my escape from real world. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.