What’s the best thing about writing?

• KJC

I think there are two best things. One is the cathartic and healing effect writing can have on the writer. Two is how writing sometimes "writes itself."

The freedom to share your imagination and creativity with other people.

When you make the words come together to create a unison, that describes your point or a story neatly, it becomes oddly satisfying.

I believe that a writer's voice reflects his/her personality. 

So a good writing is only good according to the author's style of writing.

The pleasure and challenge of putting down in words some scene or emotion that's filling your brain with images and action.

The sensation of writing.

It’s much better than wronging 

• Speed

For me, it's the way writing can take me away from my real existence, where things are not perfect, into a world of my own creation. I become my point of view character instead of my boring self, too.

The only limits are your imagination and your ability to put words together. I dont actually subscribe to that, it's some rubbish an English teacher came out with 30 years ago before you were even born.

• Joe

When you are finally finished.

i've found it quite to release stress. i learned i can be graphic and write whatever i want, from murder to the unthinkable crimes without actually committing them, and that doesn't make me a bad person, it's my escape from real world.