How can you tell lust from love? ?

You think of someone all the time are disappointed when you don’t see them you get nervous around them. You want to rip their clothes off but also just want to laugh with them. How can you tell if it’s lust or love. And do you have to be in a relationship with someone to love them is love at first sight or more realistically first conversation a thing. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • rick
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Lust and love are synonyms. A temporary chemical imbalance in the brain, of unpredictable effects and duration.

• 3 weeks ago

Being in love means knowing each other well, being emotionally close, accepting each other at face value and trusting and respecting each other. And all this leads to having someone around to hold your hand when life kicks you in theAss (most people won't!).

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Some peoples love language is lust, so I don't think its fair to distinguish between the two. Since love can't really be defined. You can't tell someone how to love somebody. So when people say its not real love, its lust, theyre not really in the right to be able to say that. Since you really cant say what love truly is. If it feels right, it feels right. I'm not going to tell you how to love somebody. I believe love comes with lustful desires, its just part of the deal. But to tell lust and love apart isn't really the way.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Dose he beleive in GOD? LOVE comes only from and with GOD; so all Atheists can feel, at most, is LUST!

Ones with LUSTs are ones that only care for themselves. No interest in others unless it is how they may use the person, just the way they want. 

LOVE comes from and only with GOD!  Those with LOVE, Care and Share with and for others! Give money, time, and ___ to help others! 

Look at the old Scrooge movie(s).  Scrooge starts as an Atheist, end as a Believer of GOD!

Look in jails. When prayers were still said in all public schools, jails had empty cells! With Atheism so common these days, Jails are filled tight and with the Atheists! 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Maybe you don't know at this point, and it's okay not to know.  That's partly what dating is for--to give an attraction a chance to grow into love, and to see if it will.  The more you interact with the person, the more likely things will become clearer to you.

I think a lot of times people put too much pressure on themselves to know what a relationship is about before they actually do know. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Love is a buisness relationship lust is just fun.

• 3 weeks ago

Lust is a temporary thing that can happen at any time.

Love takes time to develop. If you want to rip somebody's clothes off and have sex with them, then that's considered lust unless you've been dating for awhile.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The best test is time

if you would rather have a walk in the park with that one

than steamy sex with another....it is love

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.