......and so unbecoming.

• Clo

I think he has a tendency to be arrogant and make poor choices. I also think he isn't the brightest beam, intellectually. While he may have done well with A-levels, because Andrew actually applied himself to study, I just have the opinion that he is not too bright otherwise. He is just not very articulate or self-aware.

He thinks that friends should support one another, through good times and bad--that is what he means by honorable. What Andrew failed to note is that some people do terrible things that warrant ending a relationship.

Andrew does intend to do good and honorable things, but he doesn't always do good or honorable things.

Are you his PR specialist? Or him?ย 

He's a pig.ย 

That has to be a joke. There is nothing honourable about that nonce.

his downfall is underage girls

Seems to have a tendency to think he can handle his own PR.ย 

Will be intrigued to know what Prince Charles thinks of it all

No. He's human like everyone else. He has a tendency to have a cult of personality, though.

• Ann

I don't think so.

Well everyone laughs at you because they know what a comedian you are. And you are certainly anything but honourable.

Well you certainly don't, that is for certain troll.