How does someone with chronic fatigue spend a 24 hour day?

How many hours is spent at non-activity, work, and sleep?

I'll never get fatigued of my chronic. My dealer brings me the best kind-bud this side of kingston brah. so sorry dude, but i just cant relate. 420 blaze it

• Burgoo

add a couple hours in there to cowboy up

I know a girl with that type of fatigue who enjoys going out, though is unable to go long distances without somebody with her, or a walking cane as backup if she gets to tired. She is a reader, has thousands of books that's she's read through. When I met her I wasn't aware of her condition and noticed how she did have what would normally be an odd sleeping schedule. Sometimes she slept like everyone else at night, sometimes she was up all night because her fatigue the day before got her to tired to early. She's always active in some way when she's awake though. Gives herself excuses to leave the house in fact. For instance she has multiple dogs to take on walks etc.