How do i Apply for work visa sponsorship usa?

I am a 29 year old male building since i was 15 i have my building license plus a couple other tickets that relate around the building industry i have also work around the world an have been to USA a couple of times but pleasure. i am wondering if any one could give me advice on applying for a work visa or getting sponsorship

Thank You

5 Answers

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

    A sentient building might present enough scientific curiosity that some medical think tank might want to sponsor your visit. But if you meant you're a "builder" instead of a "building" I think you'll find that the US doesn't issue work visas for this sector. Now if you were some kind of specific artisan who does the kind of work that doesn't exist in the US you might have a shot at a temporary work visa (i.e all the Italian marble experts some Vegas casinos use).

  • Lisa A
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

    You do not qualify. You need advanced University degrees and unique experience in a field that we have a shortage of in the US in order to qualify for a work visa. We do not have a shortage of people, including illegals, to do construction.

    • Jordan2 weeks agoReport

      In building you do have a shortage alot of your builders in USA dont have a high standard an the illegals are what building USA not there citizens

  • 3 weeks ago

    Your USA employer has to apply for your work visa.  That means you must first have a job offer from a company in the USA which can + will sponsor you for a work visa. 

  • 3 weeks ago

    Only qualified employers who first obtain certification that there are no Americans qualified & available for the position, and the position is in an occupation eligible for an employment visa, can apply for any employment visa for their qualified foreign employee. "Builders" and construction workers are not in short supply in the US, and not eligible for any type of employment visa. Therefore, no employer in the US can hire any foreign worker in this industry & apply for a temporary employment visa for them.

    Construction workers - carpenters, painters, etc. - are such a glut on the US market that if you could legally immigrate to US with a green card, there is NO way you could expect full-time employment. You'd be lucky to find any jobs at all from time to time.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    No employer will or is legally able to sponsor a work visa for a 'builder'

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.