Theresa asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Inverted nipples?

I have inverted nipples, i was born with themlike that. Will guys think im ugly or weird or defective? I am so scared to be seen naked because of them they really freak me out and im so worried the guys wont like me if they see them. on th ebright side i never have to worry about being cold or getting nipple peircings lol

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

No, don't worry about it. Granted it's not as common, but guysusually don't think it's weird.

• 3 weeks ago

You might try a breast pump and see if it will pull them out. However don't use it too much because they make milk come into your breasts. Then again maybe you should get some guy to do it for you. :)

• Edna
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Inverted nipples can occur on one or both breasts. It’s estimated that 9 to 10% of women have at least one inverted nipple. An inverted nipple doesn't decrease the nipple's sensitivity.  Men can have inverted nipples too. 

• mayona
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

men would need to attend to them more to make them hard.

• 3 weeks ago

There are all kind of guys, it's a big world. But most of them wouldn't care about inverted nipples at all. Most of them would take note of your humor like you wrote up there as a positive thing.

At the end, it is not about guys or girls and what they think. It's about self love.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Guys are usually just happy to have exposed breasts in their general vicinity.

Some may have a preference for a different style of nipple - but you probably don't have anything to worry about.

• Jim
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Ah, the things women worry about.  Many women have inverted nipples and lead long, productive lives. Don't let yours hold you back from living the life you want. Men wont care as long as you let them hold and play with your boobs.

• k w
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

real men don't care, maybe delinquents may say something unkind, but they too are a work in progress..............just move on instead of dwelling over stuff you have no control over,......

• 4 weeks ago

I happen to like inverted nipples, and if any guy thinks they are weird, then he has a problem. Embrace your body and think positive thoughts.

• alan P
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It's fairly common to have inverted nipples.  If you are with a guy and he runs away just because of that then you have had a lucky escape from someone so shallow.   If you play with them do they come out anyway?  In that case if a guy touches them or you want to feed a baby at some time then you will still be OK.  The procedure recommended by mind spam might help.  In extreme cases inverted nipples can be corrected by surgery but hopefully that won't be needed.

• 4 weeks ago

Take off your shirt and stand in front of a mirror, do this now. Holding your breast at the edge of the areola (the dark area of skin surrounding the nipple) between your thumb and forefinger, press inwards about an inch behind your nipple. Be firm but gentle. Depending on the nipple's response, you can assess the grade of inversion. Rolling, pulling, and sucking the nipple can all help encourage nipple protrusion. Don't force anything to the point of pain, though,  remember: firm, but gentle. Pull on the nipple gently when it is erect to encourage it to stay so. Afterward, wet a towel with cold water and apply it to your nipples to stimulate them further. Try placing your thumbs on opposite sides of your nipple at the base. Then, gently pull your thumbs away from each other to help break down the adhesions that keep your nipple inverted.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.