How come we get a ****-ton of female silicone dolls and almost no male dolls?

Do they assume women have no sexual desires? And even if there are male silicone dolls they can't even compare to the female ones on sexiness

Update:

@Matthew Oh you think the sexy female dolls are way out of those losers' league too? Those men are usually socially inept and live in their mom's basement. 

Update 2:

Yeah well theoretically or according to your theory but some women seek a perfect partner which is not something a real man is

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

The answer is obvious.  Women can get real c--k, a lot easier than men get real p---y.

• 3 weeks ago

Well Abigail,

I think you should become the change you want to see in the world and make those delectable, succulent, mouth watering, juicy, goo goo ga ga worthy men dolls.

xoxo ttyl

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Most sex toys are created for women.  

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Women have no problem finding real human males for this purpose so any company making manly sex dolls would probably go out of business.

• Abigail3 weeks agoReport

Yeah well theoretically or according to your theory but some women seek a perfect partner which is not something a real man is

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Try the Real Doll website. They have male dolls. Generally men order more dolls than women do as a whole. We aren't sexually obsessed like men.

• Patricia"We aren't sexually obsessed like men." Of course you arent. As a woman, d1ck comes to you you dont need to worry about sex. 

• 3 weeks ago

Because there are vibrators.

• Bill
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

You realize they could put that on these dolls, right? 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

If there were a demand for them we would have them. What kind of woman wants a male sex doll? I surely do not. 

Good point. I'm gonna go raise awareness now

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Because all you have to do is open your legs and some guy will **** you.

You don't need a male doll when you can score so easily with almost no effort.

The guys have to work for it or pay for it.

that reason and also the fact that I don't trust men with my body

• Bill
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

So the men that use these dolls are socially inept and yet you want a male version for yourself. So are you socially inept too? 

Yes I am but unlike those men, I am actually sexy. 

• 3 weeks ago

because for the "women" buying, he is already wayyyy out of her league, any more and she will lose arousal based on lack of experience,  all they really need is a cucumber stuck in a bag of topsoil, and they are good to go

and yes, women are also visual creatures. I have been infatuated before. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.