vacuum/ sweeper name?

hi i’m sorry this is the most random question ever but it’s literally 1 am and i can’t go to sleep haha. so basically i need the name of like a sweeper or like almost a vacuum. i don’t remember much about it but in preschool we would clean up the carpet with it. it was just kinda like a black box type thing that would move forward and pick up stuff but if you moved it backwards it would literally dump it ALL on the floor. i’m sure it was pretty cheap and all. but anyways yeah sorry it’s so random it’s just all i can think ab rn LMAO

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Best answer

    We used to call it a Ewbank.

    Proper name is a carpet sweeper and you were usually advised to use them on new carpets. As you say one false move and it disgorged everything it had collected.

  • 3 weeks ago

    Try looking up "carpet sweeper".

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.