Miracles that Jesus Christ has done in you life?

I want to know miracles you can testify in your life

Hmmm...let's see!

He healed my body

Saves my soul 

Baptized me

And made me whole!

Not bad for a days work eh mate!

I have seen miraculous healings in response to prayer.

Twice cattle tried to gore me as I passed, but they miscalculated and missed me.

Once another missionary and myself detoured to avoid a street we normally took en route to where we lived. We had no idea why. Later on we learned that a swarm of killer bees had lodged in that street. They had attacked a little girl and killed a dog. Jesus Christ kept us safe.

I want to know miracles you can testify TO in your life

Miracles don't exist so you will have to pretend.

Z.E.R.O !! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It's all in the minds of people who believe in fairy tales.. Sorry

When I was a little boy, I was walking on a gravel field, with rocks all around, and talking to another little boy. That boy wanted to know if God existed, so he prayed to God and asked for a miracle. "God," he said, "if you exist, I want you to put a rock on the ground for me to find." Sure enough, in this field of rocks there was a rock. He picked up the rock and said "see, I knew God exists." Finding a rock in a field of rocks is completely normal, and it requires no God to perform the miracle. But, because he was looking for a miracle, his mind made him believe that he found one.

He gave me a perfect body and everything i need so that means i am fine

He has protected me from committing the sin of adultery by ensuring I'm too ugly to get married in the first place.

God be praised! 

He healed me miraculously from Asperger's Disorder.

• Manny

Uh, he didn't squish me to death between his fingers like a bug, even though he could if he wanted to. Yeshua Hamashiach is truly a peculiar one.

Source(s): Uh, how about you?
  • mokrie

You wouldn't believe me...