Miracles that Jesus Christ has done in you life?

I want to know miracles you can testify in your life

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago
    Favourite answer

Hmmm...let's see!

He healed my body

Saves my soul 

Baptized me

And made me whole!

Not bad for a days work eh mate!

• 9 months ago

I have seen miraculous healings in response to prayer.

Twice cattle tried to gore me as I passed, but they miscalculated and missed me.

Once another missionary and myself detoured to avoid a street we normally took en route to where we lived. We had no idea why. Later on we learned that a swarm of killer bees had lodged in that street. They had attacked a little girl and killed a dog. Jesus Christ kept us safe.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I want to know miracles you can testify TO in your life

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Miracles don't exist so you will have to pretend.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Z.E.R.O !! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It's all in the minds of people who believe in fairy tales.. Sorry

• 9 months ago

When I was a little boy, I was walking on a gravel field, with rocks all around, and talking to another little boy. That boy wanted to know if God existed, so he prayed to God and asked for a miracle. "God," he said, "if you exist, I want you to put a rock on the ground for me to find." Sure enough, in this field of rocks there was a rock. He picked up the rock and said "see, I knew God exists." Finding a rock in a field of rocks is completely normal, and it requires no God to perform the miracle. But, because he was looking for a miracle, his mind made him believe that he found one.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

He gave me a perfect body and everything i need so that means i am fine

• 9 months ago

He has protected me from committing the sin of adultery by ensuring I'm too ugly to get married in the first place.

God be praised! 

• 9 months ago

He healed me miraculously from Asperger's Disorder.

• Manny
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Uh, he didn't squish me to death between his fingers like a bug, even though he could if he wanted to. Yeshua Hamashiach is truly a peculiar one.

Source(s): Uh, how about you?
  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

You wouldn't believe me...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.