nathan` asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 4 weeks ago

Hair loss at 19?

I’m not going like bald, but my hair is starting to get pretty thin and almost looks like it’s receding at some parts. I’ve had thick hair my whole life. Both of my parents still have a full head of hair. I did go through almost a year and a half of bad eating habits. Somewhat of a eating disorder. I would go days at a time. Usually 2-4 days without eating anything at all. Just coffee. I’m back to a normal eating habit. 3 meals a day for the last like 2 months maybe. But I’m scared my hair is going to all fall out soon. I do vape and I heard nicotine can cause hair loss. I’m in the process of quitting nicotine with my doctor right now. Since I’m back on a normal diet will my hair grow back? I’m 19 and would hate to see my hair go at such a young age

It's possible.  it's not typical but it's possible.  think of yourself as a trendsetter.

• Jay

it is 100% possible some people i went to high school with were almost completely bald before they even turned 17