send me a driver dmv handbook by mail?

• zipper

NO WAY< YOU DRIVE TO YOUR DMV AND ASK FOR ONE>  FOOL!

Yeah, sure.  I have it in my native language.  I hope you are up on your "PIG LATIN"

. That is why you go to your local DMV or maybe an Insurance broker may have an extra copy kicking around.  Or the Library, perhaps?  DMV has it by the boxload.  You only need 1.

• g

I'm fresh out, Ishkhan.  But your jurisdiction's DMV has them by the box load.  

• Edna

I can't send you a DMV driver's handbook by mail - I don't have any. Phone your state DMV & ask if THEY can send you one by mail. It's probably easier & faster to just go down to the nearest DMV testing office & pick one up. The office has plenty of them on hand, and they're free for the asking. 

We answer questions asked on Yahoo answers.  We do not have your address.  Even if we did we would not drive to your local DMV to pick up a free handbook and mail it to you.

Go get it yourself.

Contact your local DMV. We don't do that service here.

• May

No. I will not.........

• Bort

Those handbooks and manuals can be downloaded online. Go to the website for drivers licensing in your area and download it.

• Dimo
  • keerok

Now is that the way to ask for a favor? From strangers even?