Madison asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 4 weeks ago

After getting a partial foil of blinding, will the dye fade back to my normal hair color?

Help! I dyed my hair a couple of days ago and got a partial honey blonde foil on my natural dirty blonde hair. I just washed my hair for the first time since the appointment, and my hair is very yellow and not at all what it looked like when the hairdresser did it. Is there any way that I can strip the color? Please let me know your fast and best ways to help! Thank you!

I tried a lot of different ways to strip mine once. I recommend you just dye it again and then do hot oil treatments etc and don’t dye it again for a while. That’s unless you already have dyed too much and have fried your hair. If you did then go see a hair dresser. Advice is generally free

I had to just dye mine over after I tried a few different methods. I don’t recommend it. It would have been better for my hair just to dye it over.

You might also see a saloon and ask about toner. My friend went platinum by mistake and had hers toned and it looked very nice.