Lease asked in HealthDental · 4 weeks ago

What to do for toothache pain?

7 Answers

  • Mark
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    Oil of clove, temporarily.  But see a dentist.

  • 3 weeks ago

    see a dentist......................

  • 4 weeks ago

    Jack Daniels.

  • 4 weeks ago

    See your dentist as soon as you can.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    call your dentist, maybe they'll put you on antibiotics

  • 4 weeks ago

    See a dentist. There's nothing you can really do to stop the pain. There's numbing gel and pain medication but the problem won't go away. See a dentist. 

  • NSAID (Aspirin Ibproufen etc) work exceptionally well even in relatively low doses. there are also OTC toothpastes and oral anesthetics you can rub on your gums. but overall, if the pain repetitively comes back you should consult a dentist for treatment. this is especially true if you have strong Cold Sensitivities. alternately, if you're a Masochist and headed to a doctor in The Morning you can also drink lots of Ice Water to reduce Swelling and eventually Numb the area.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.