Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Why is it that nearly everyone around Trump turns out to be a criminal?

Because they are weird people on drugs

• not

With lawyers and politicians I think most any digging will dig up skeletons. I'd love it if we did random investigations on all of our politicians. Look how much we found by accident just trying to pin something on Trump. We owe it to ourselves to start digging into every politician. 

Because Obama's sloppy seconds tried to give him STDs.

"When you lay down with pigs all you ever get is dirty."

.------------

Homeschool produces whiners.↓

• It would be frightening and dangerous to work in this government for Trump. I would do it, but I would fear for  my friends and family as well as myself.

This investigation, in search of a crime, will never stop. It cannot stop or the democrats would have to admit Trump did nothing illegal. It's never been about evidence. The investigations are tools to poison Trump's reputation and remove his supporters from office. They will continue well past the next election.

Lavrentiy Baria (Stalin's secret police chief) once said: "Show me the man and I'll find you the crime"

Yes, sometimes they really are "out to get you."

Birds of a feather.......

Why is it that nearly everyone around Hillary and BJ die suddenly?

Shrek is morbidly obese

• Henry

It's a clue that Trump isn't the best at much of anything.

• they don't...... except in the minds of leftist extremists