DeLayne asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

What would happen if Donald Trump got caught on camera committing a crime??? What if he was on a CCTV camera shoplifting from a store? What?

would Trump's supporters say to try to make excuses for him? Would they say the video was fake? Would they try to blame the The Clintons or The Obamas? Or maybe they would say "So what? Big deal! He didn't do anything wrong!" That seems to be their attitude about everything Trump does! "So what if he won't show us his taxes? So what if he's a tax evader? Big deal!" LOL

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Have you noticed how some people are trying to get out ahead of the news over "deepfakes"?

I wonder what they have done that has been caught on CCTV and is about to be released tothe general public.

I notice POTUS is not one of those people but he could be if such a video existed.

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

He was open about "Russher if you're listening" and he was perfectly open about admitting firing Comey to end the Mueller investigation. He seems to think if you say it out loud, it's not longer a crime.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/11...

• 3 weeks ago

Fake news......

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

"The Deep State created a Trump look-a-like and planned it to make Trump look bad Later,  Hillary had him executed."

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

i dont think hes a criminal, people are just making him out to be one

• Logan
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

His day of reckoning is coming.   Even Germans now realize that Hitler was a mistake.  

• 3 weeks ago

It’s like that Seinfeld episode where uncle Leo shoplifts a book. Jerry confronts him and he says it’s his right as a senior citizen. Jerry’s parents said it’s not stealing if they need it. Trump is a senior citizen so it’s his right to shoplift. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Same thing that would happen if Obama had been caught knobbin' those throbbin'  lips down on Larry Sinclair with his cocaine-dusted nose. 

• 3 weeks ago

Yes, to keep the more rabid Anti Whites out of the Office.

• 3 weeks ago

You have a vivid imagination. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.