How do I build a Nuclear Bomb from scratch?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Talk about an exciting DIY weekend project!  You don't disappoint, do you?

You are going to need some fissionable material.  They don't sell it on ebay.com and when you do find it - you would think they were selling gold by the pound!!  To cut the cost - get a part time job as janitor at a nuclear power plant or local Naval base.  You only need to work when they are refueling ships or the plant - around a coffee can of rod pieces and dust will do.  Your gonna need some C4 to cover that fissionable material - this you can easily get at any white supremist meeting.  I hope you like working with Play-Dough because you will need to mold that C-4 into about 28 perfect sections like the shapes on a soccer ball so they all fit together perfect.  They need to fit good - no cheating mashing them!  Last - you'll need to detonate all of those sections at the exact same moment plus or minus a few femtoseconds.  You'll need a whole bunch of really nice relays.  You probably can't afford Kytron switches, but, the ones found in old pinball machines will do.  If you want to upgrade to a hydrogen bomb - here you can go to ebay and buy thousands of the old Timex glow in the dark watches - carefully scrape the glowy stuff (Tritium) off the dials. You'll need to inject the Tritium about 40 alto seconds after detonation.  Probably need a nice watch to do that - not a Rolex knock off.

Hope this helps.

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

I don't know many people who have enriched Uranium or Plutonium in their "scratch" pile. 

For help, as your Uncle Sam. 

https://www.lanl.gov/resources/contacts.php

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Alamos_National_...

• Who
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

you dont need fissionable material to make a hydrogen bomb

all you need is to be able to create a lot of heat and a lot of pressure

The NORMAL (and easiest) way to get the heat and pressure is to use an atom bomb - but its not the only way to get them

• 4 weeks ago

FIRST, NEED AT LEAST A FEW BILLION U.S. DOLLARS TO START WITH !!!

WHEN YOU HAVE IT IN BANK, I TELL YOU HOW TO MAKE IT.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

you dont, people dont need that garbage

• martin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

This cannot be done unless you have certain substances and machinery. Pakistan gave the secret to North Korea. Iran is trying to build a bomb now to defy America's economic sanctions.

• 4 weeks ago

The hard part is coming up with all the needed materials.

The movie 'Manhattan project' make a great how to guide.

• 4 weeks ago

the next knock on your door will be the FBI to haul you to Guantanamo. 

• 4 weeks ago

We know it's you Kim ....this isn't going to work .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.