Any chest binders that have designs/color? ?

All the chest binders I find online aren’t fun, they’re either nude or black/gray/white. I own some of those, but I find them really boring looking. Are there any chest binder websites that are trans owned/operated and have options besides that? 

• you'll have to get one custom made. Not that I know where to look for one. But good luck finding a site that does that. I'm sure you'll find a site like that if you search long enough.

the whole point is you cant see them

LOL the point of a binder is to bind your titties under a top.

This isn't a bra.

If this is a troll, you deserve points. What a hilarious, shallow, consumerist, self-hating microcosm of everything wrong with trans ideology.

• reme_1

CAll the gay center and ask for transgender operated merchandise.

WHy would you want to call attention to the area of your body that you hate?

"Any chest binders that have designs/color?"

The whole idea is for people to not know you're wearing one.

• John3 weeks agoReport

https://www.gc2b.co/collections/rainbow-pride/products/rainbow-half-binder 
      I mean I found this one, but it’s a bit too colorful for me. Looking for something in the middle that isn’t from amazon.