who is your favorite YouTube channel.?

• AAAJ

Linus Tech Tips

i actually have so many its so hard for me to choose just one because i have alot of favorites 

EmpLemon is my favorite YouTuber

cwebconsultants is my favourite channel

Mehrbani ali is my best youtube channel

The Atheist Experience

Subscribe to PewDiePie (duh)

Linus Tech Tips

my personal favourites are:

- Captain Disillusion, who debunks fake videos, and who teaches a lot about cinema techniques in a humorous and sometimes unexpected insightful ways.. to me, he is one of the most under-appreciated youtubers from the early days of youtube.. the only issue is that his videos on youtube are not a lot.. he focuses on quality over quantity in producing his videos and many of his videos are made private for his supporters on Patreon..

- Cinemasscre, in particularly the Nerd episodes (the AVGN episodes) - another youtuber from the early days of youtube.. he re-visits old video-games that we played (or wished to play) from our childhood in the 80s and 90s on old consuls like the SEGA Genesis and the NES..- Channel Awesome, in particularly the Nostalgia Critic episodes who makes funny critique of old and new movies.. the production value often high in Nostalgia Critic episodes..

- and ERB.. or Epic Rap Battle of History that brings both fictional and real characters into a rap battle - you should see it because i cannot give it full justice by describing it..

Clip Critics and Cracked (the after-hours episodes) USED to be on my "bell alert" list, their old old episodes are worth watching but they no longer produce interesting contents like they used to; due to the death of one of its members (ClipCritics) and due to the firing and company re-structuring (Cracked)..

i do watch King of Random, Markiplier, King of Random, John Oliver, Trevor Noah and PewDiePie from time to time but the ones i mentioned on top are my favourites and they are on my 'bell alert' notification..

t series...is my fav