who is your favorite YouTube channel.?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • AAAJ
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Linus Tech Tips

• 3 weeks ago

i actually have so many its so hard for me to choose just one because i have alot of favorites 

• 3 weeks ago

EmpLemon is my favorite YouTuber

• 3 weeks ago

cwebconsultants is my favourite channel

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Mehrbani ali is my best youtube channel

• 3 weeks ago

The Atheist Experience

• 3 weeks ago

Subscribe to PewDiePie (duh)

• 3 weeks ago

Linus Tech Tips

• 3 weeks ago

my personal favourites are:

- Captain Disillusion, who debunks fake videos, and who teaches a lot about cinema techniques in a humorous and sometimes unexpected insightful ways.. to me, he is one of the most under-appreciated youtubers from the early days of youtube.. the only issue is that his videos on youtube are not a lot.. he focuses on quality over quantity in producing his videos and many of his videos are made private for his supporters on Patreon..

- Cinemasscre, in particularly the Nerd episodes (the AVGN episodes) - another youtuber from the early days of youtube.. he re-visits old video-games that we played (or wished to play) from our childhood in the 80s and 90s on old consuls like the SEGA Genesis and the NES..- Channel Awesome, in particularly the Nostalgia Critic episodes who makes funny critique of old and new movies.. the production value often high in Nostalgia Critic episodes..

- and ERB.. or Epic Rap Battle of History that brings both fictional and real characters into a rap battle - you should see it because i cannot give it full justice by describing it..

Clip Critics and Cracked (the after-hours episodes) USED to be on my "bell alert" list, their old old episodes are worth watching but they no longer produce interesting contents like they used to; due to the death of one of its members (ClipCritics) and due to the firing and company re-structuring (Cracked)..

i do watch King of Random, Markiplier, King of Random, John Oliver, Trevor Noah and PewDiePie from time to time but the ones i mentioned on top are my favourites and they are on my 'bell alert' notification..

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

t series...is my fav

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.