Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 10 months ago

Are all races of people equally intelligent?

No they are not and that's a scientific fact that lefties wish to ignore. 

No. Races don't exist. 

yes they roughly are

This is actually a really good question. I think so, but I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong. I enjoyed other people's responses as well.

Yes, since there is only one race, the human race.

A person is a quantum person. You can test yourself with the particulars of your own life and experience and score higher than I will because I do not know you. But, when you are asleep, I might equally effective at bashing your skull in, which might bring some sort of relevance to the case. A mouse pulled a thorn out of a lion's paw, so size might not mean any more than intelligence in some instances. 

if you were to take a a 1 year old black white Asian kid and give them identical education and opportunities through their lives they would all turn out pretty much the same.

If you marry your cousin and your other family members you will carry on with the same old genes, .

This happens regular in Pakistan communities 

There are extremely smart people of all races and their are all extremely dumb people in all races.

No of course not that's why we have to send people to other countries to sort them out.

There's no such thing as race, the only differences within our species is colour and geographical location