Normal behavior?

My sister when she was little like maybe around 6 or 7 I caught her cutting the clothes off of her doll in the closet hidden. She’s 13 now and she was playing a video game and she completely undressed the character till the character had underwear and a bra. She put clothes back on the character. I asked her if she was bi it gay and she said no I’m straight. Is she gay or bi? I don’t know if that’s a normal thing for some girls or curiosity. What are your thoughts on This? I would never tell her but I care about her and so I want to ask this.

What the f#ck is wrong with you. Yes, this is normal. I hope you're a troll and not some kid's parent.

• Joanne

Your sister's behavior might not be exactly normal, but she's just curious and fooling around.  Besides, the fact that she's undressing girls is much better than her undressing guys (because guy's bodies are definitely not as attractive as girl's bodies).  So don't worry; just give her a hug and congratulate her on having excellent taste in beauty.

• reme_1

I'm glad you are concerned. It seems like weird behavior but don't we all do weird stuff. Give her some time and see if she continues to do this. If so, then you might want to have a private conversation with your mom.

I think you're looking too deep into this. It's probably nothing