Do you think that life is easier for men or is it easier for women ?

used to be easy for women, but now they are forced to go to work even though they have kids.,.that's not good  ..kids need their mum to rare em not strangers ..now theres talk of preschool or was it school for 3 year olds ..sheesh 

Both men and women have difficulties. I wouldn't say one has it easier than the other.

Inclined to say more so for women, but in a broad spectrum it's about even for both. From what I've seen, more of the societal pressure is aimed towards guys.

I'd say it's good for both of they put the effort into it

• women society has more sympathy for them.

For women of course because women don´t need to do hard work that men do. Women even can´t do the hard work that men do.

I think it's easier for men provided that a man and woman made the best choices that made life no harder. Nature is not kind to women.

USUALLY FOR MEN....IVE BEEN HOME AWHILE NOW CUZ THE JOBS I WAS DOING DRIED UP...HUBBY WORKS.