Do you think it's healthy for parents to involve their kids (even if they're old enough) in all their fights and arguments?

That's what my parents have been doing their whole lives with me and my sisters.

I'm 24 years old and it still affects me deeply, because they fight a lot and they really talk badly of each other to us the whole time.

How can I tell them to stop without hurting their feelings?

Where does one draw the line between being friends with your parents and being too involved in a toxic environment which they call "honesty, and friendship"

should I listen as their good friend or be sad and bruised as their daughter?

• Min

Neither. It's not fair that you have to deal with all that drama because they are being IMMATURE about this whole situation. If it bothers you just shut it down all together. If they start to talk about it tell them how you guys feel. LET THEM KNOW THAT THEY NEED TO DEAL WITH IT THEMSELVES AND THAT YOU ARE TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT IT. If they bring it up just make yourselves UNAVAILABLE. They have to know its NOT okay.

You are not their friend and you shouldn't be a bruised daughter just because you have parents that don't know how to deal with their issues. ITS NOT YOUR JOB TO LISTEN TO THEIR PROBLEMS. You have a choice.

"Mom or dad before you even start. If you want to rant about how bad one or the other is can we just not? I'm done hearing about your issues. I know i've never said anything before but it really depressing and I just can't anymore. Please do me a favor and don't involve US or ME. I love you and I'm willing to talk about anything else but this. I'm done."

It's not healthy for their kid

• Lila

It's not healthy for your mental well being at all. Probably for the best if they get a divorce if they are fighting all the time.

Kick those kid's ***!