Do you wish that you looked younger again?

Favorite Answer

Well,.....the hair I had at 23 would be nice again.

• I am 23 and I do not look old hun.

I don't wish I looked younger, just wish I was younger 

I'm 26 and still get asked what grade I am in. So absolutely not. I don't want to look younger. 

Yeah i would feel more sexy than i already am.

No. I'm 15 but I look a lot older, people have mistaken me for a college student. People who don't know my real age treat me like an adult, not a teenager. Whenever people find out I am a teenager, I get the little talk about not drinking and smoking.

I mean, I don't spend a lot of time worrying about it... But it would be nice, yes. Especially if I could also get the younger, healthier body that comes with looking young, on the surface.

..But hey... I'm only 30, so far! So I won't complain. :)

Yes everyone has wished for this. But we understand that is impossible and we move on :P

Not really. I was a very ugly child. My parents took me to the zoo. The guy at the front gate thanked them for returning me.

i'm 27 and i look exactly as what i looked like at 18.... except i use glasses now. :)