Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

Is my borderline personality disorder to blame for my weird humor?

There was a dead spider in my brother's tomato soup and he was so grossed out and I burst out laughing and I couldn't stop. And my family were like, 'why would you laugh at that, you weirdo, it's gross?' And I just couldn't stop laughing. I also laugh when I'm in severe pain? I don't swear or cry I laugh really hard.

I have BPD and severe depression so I barely ever laugh at all but that dead spider in the soup really humoured me. Is my BPD to blame for my weird humor?

• audrey

I'll bet you put that spider in there. Dead spiders don't just turn up in soup. That would explain why you thought it was so damn funny.

hahaha NO. Not really. People who are more intelligent than the others often come up with humour no one understand. I bet you think at least ten times than the usual person, and you see things no one can.

Laughing is good. Don't hold it, even when society (or family) blames you for their fucked up standards.