Ontario Speed Ticket?

So I just got a ticket a few days ago for going 30 (wasn’t actually) over with a G2.

I do know that it’s 4 demerit points, and a 30 day suspension if you get 4 or more demerit points with a g2

The cop didn’t tow my car away or tell me to drive home or surrender my license.

My question is when does the suspension actually start?

And I will be taking option 3 on my ticket and taking it to court to overturn it

Bad plan. Most cops will go to court. if needed. Who's the judge going to believe? Does your state have traffic school? Never mind. You'll get a notice in the mail & your insurance company will drop you (you're uninsurrable). Plus, you'll have to pay a stiff fine (or do Community Service for an extended period).

• May

You have only been cited.  You are innocent until found guilty.  The suspension will begin at the time you are found guilty. 

Suspension starts the day you are convicted by the court. 

• Shiraz8 months agoReport

For sure? 100%?

Ontario Province or Ontario city in California?

• Shiraz8 months agoReport

Ontario province in Canada 

You will be notified by mail.

And if you really think you can prove that you were not speeding, you are in for a bit of a shock; the judges have seen it all before and so has the police, and they will not take kindly to some wanna be driver trying to disprove what they most likely have: rock solid evidence to back up the fact that you were indeed speeding.