Phil asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

so now the very anti Trump CNN is trying to portray Trump as having medical problems- that's pretty low.?

If I was in charge of Trump's Secret Service detail then I also would not notify the hospital he was coming in for a check-up.  What is the BS about how a "staff wide" announcement of a Presidential visit is normal?  

Low? Because they're pointing out the fact that it was last minute, unscheduled, seemingly late in the day on a Saturday, and thus rather unusual? No, I'd just say they're noting that it's a bit too random for the norm.

It's not like you know anymore about it than they do. Rather you just don't want to think this random doctor visit outside the norm isn't anything abnormal. They're not being mean or "very anti-Trump" simply by not conforming to what you want to believe about it.

Yea since Hillary fell down on camera into a car.

Reporting actual facts seems to be what a valid news organization should be doing.

Not surprising that a 73 year old at 6'1" and 240 lbs with fake medical reports and living off McDonald's foods would have to go to hospital now and then.

Source(s): I am older than tRump, 6' 3" and 210 lbs, never eat at fast food restaurants, and I know my good medical reports are NOT FAKES.

Hey, it's CNN........

CNN is garbage. Even it's own employees has said so.