Phil
Phil asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

so now the very anti Trump CNN is trying to portray Trump as having medical problems- that's pretty low.?

If I was in charge of Trump's Secret Service detail then I also would not notify the hospital he was coming in for a check-up.  What is the BS about how a "staff wide" announcement of a Presidential visit is normal?  

Yea since Hillary fell down on camera into a car.

Reporting actual facts seems to be what a valid news organization should be doing.

Not surprising that a 73 year old at 6'1" and 240 lbs with fake medical reports and living off McDonald's foods would have to go to hospital now and then.

Source(s): I am older than tRump, 6' 3" and 210 lbs, never eat at fast food restaurants, and I know my good medical reports are NOT FAKES.

Hey, it's CNN........

CNN is garbage. Even it's own employees has said so.