Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

How do I make my girlfriend see sense?

Before we started dating, my girlfriend got raped. The rapist went to jail. A few weeks ago, he got out. Today, my girlfriend broke up with me. She said the rapist got in touch with her and they’ve been messaging for the last 2 weeks. She wants to meet up with him and see if they can start dating. She’s obviously not thinking straight. How do I make her realise she’s making a mistake?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Min
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

She got raped and she wants to date her rapist. That should've been a no brainer. I'm sure you aren't the only one who would think the same about her choices. I would just let that one go. If it makes you feel better you can let her know but I'm pretty sure everyone else is saying the same.

• 3 weeks ago

You have to be trolling no normal person would do that

• 3 weeks ago

Tell her the moron she's dating now is a troll, so she may as well try and see how things work out with the rapist.

• 3 weeks ago

My guess is she has known this rapist for a long time. He must have angered her about something, so she 'cried rape'. I would stay away from her or you may end up behind bars. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Tell everyone who knows her. Tell her friends and family. Get everyone to pressure her into changing her mind.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Tell her family. Her parents surely won’t allow her to go through with it.

• Linda
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Nice story but not believable.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.