Why do so many retards think the world is flat?

This belief is gaining ground which is scary. 

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh, they don't really. It's just a bunch of odd people looking for unity in numbers. Hell, it was those very type of people who formed Christianity thousands of years ago...

• 4 weeks ago

Peter Gore Seer,

But That Bit Of Earth I Stand On Is Flat, so I Must Be A Retard, How Fantastic I Am, Is There A Bible For Retards Just A Thought?.

• Lôn
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

People who capitalise every word in a sentence because they think it looks 'cool' are retards.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

And it will continue gaining ground until academics debate the FE society. Their unwillingness to do has only increased the number of FE believers. 

• X
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You just answered your own question.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Paul
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

It's still just a handful of fundamentalist Protestants who claim to believe that. None so ignorant as those who freely choose ignorance.

• 4 weeks ago

They haven't read the Bible.

"He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in" (Isaiah 40:22).

• 4 weeks ago

I have met at least 3 of those people in the last few months. You gotta respect their opinion.

Why do so many photos (all) show the earth as perfect globe?

Why do so many retards believe that's the real earth?

Why every scientist ever talking about the earth said that is NOT a perfect globe, rather it's edgy on the sides.

That is why they gain ground, because obviously every theory out there is full with lies.

• And why do they believe the Earth is 6,000 years old? Nonsense

• 4 weeks ago

lol.....great question!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Atheists are really so stupid that not only do they believe the earth is flat, but they also believe the moon landing was a hoax and that 9/11 was an inside job.

• Zaramoth4 weeks agoReport

The flat earth theory is accompanied with theory that god  created it. It has nothing to do with atheists.

• 4 weeks ago

I am not sure how many of them really believe it, and how many are just pretending to. Unfortunately, the internet allows people to interact with others of a like mind, and bolster their opinions, however idiotic.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.