All files in computer got encrypted with .mbed extension, please help!?
I downloaded an editing program and all my files suddenly got the extention .mbed and cannot be open anymore, please hlep me decrypt them, they are my life time work! Thank you!
- ChrisLv 73 weeks ago
You caught ransomware. If you don't have backups and don't want to pay, you're SOL. See here for more info: https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-mbed/
- Anonymous3 weeks ago
consider the following
1) uninstall the 'editing program' see if this fixes the error.
2) Restore the computer to a point before the download
3) restore files from backup
4) Pay the ransom to get your files back
5) Contact a tech who MAY be able to get them restored. No promises....
- Bill-MLv 74 weeks ago
You can recover your Files from your Backup External Hard Drive.
Oh! You don't have one. Sorry your screwed.