All files in computer got encrypted with .mbed extension, please help!?
I downloaded an editing program and all my files suddenly got the extention .mbed and cannot be open anymore, please hlep me decrypt them, they are my life time work! Thank you!
- Anonymous8 months ago
consider the following
1) uninstall the 'editing program' see if this fixes the error.
2) Restore the computer to a point before the download
3) restore files from backup
4) Pay the ransom to get your files back
5) Contact a tech who MAY be able to get them restored. No promises....
- Bill-MLv 78 months ago
You can recover your Files from your Backup External Hard Drive.
Oh! You don't have one. Sorry your screwed.