Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 4 weeks ago

What's the next bra size?

I wear 36D but now I feel the cups are too small. What's the next size up for one cup size bigger ? Or would 38D have bigger cups?  

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

38 last size.But you order big size they provided.

• 3 weeks ago

If the bra itself is OK and only the cups are too small, try a 36DD or a 36E.

If the whole thing is too tight, try a 38 D. Or better still, get yourself properly measured by a professional in a proper lingerie shop.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I've have found that even though the number is supposed to only be the size in inches around you, and the letter is the cup size, when you go up to the next

number, the cup size is a little bit bigger too.

• 3 weeks ago

the number is your chest size the letter is your cup size so if you wanted bigger than a 36D in the cup region then a 36DD would be next size up! If you feel the band it too tight or small then you would want a 38D

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

38 D wwould be good

• audrey
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

36DD is the next biggest size.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If the bra band fits around your chest then you should try a 36 DD

• 4 weeks ago

same cup size...38 is the inches.....try 36 DD

• Helen
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It doesn't work that way. The cup size is in relation to your band size. The band size (36) is the measurement around your rib cage, and as band size increases, the entire bra scales up with it, which is why a 38A would look a lot different to a 30A. Your next size up (presuming you are still 36 in band size) would be 36DD or 36E. 

The best way to find your bra size and a correct fitting bra is to get fitted.

• 4 weeks ago

DD is the next cup size. If you think the cup is too small then you go to DD. Going from 36D to 38D will make the bra a little looser but your breasts will not fit into the cup. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.