Can I Anonymously tip off insurance company of a potential fraud health insurance claim?

Can I tip off an insurance company anonymously that a plaintiff that is asking money on the grounds of psychological condition that he gained while he was working for a specific company (that they were the carrier)?

However he didn't present the fact that he currently works very day, punching the clock,which would drastically decrease his settlement size.

If so, could the insurance company try and track me, even though I want to feed the information that they need without disclosing my identity? Could they ask the email provider of my e mail data, even though they have stated that they respect confidentiality.

Of course you can.

Send an anonymous letter.  Of course, some companies actually pay a reward for similar info.

is asking money? means they didn't receive anything yet and no guarantee they will, insurance companies aren't stupid and if it is worth it to them they will investigate, 

Actually any errors or omissions on an insurance application can void the contract. This example is for auto insurance purposes, you say you have 2 licensed drivers living in your household but later another licensed driver moves in with you and you don't update the policy and then get in an accident where the insurance company has to pay out a huge settlement, they will look for any errors or ommissions to void the policy meaning if they find out about the person who lives with you that wasn't listed they can void your policy and pay nothing

• Genc4 weeks agoReport

no, actually it is a psychological condition she developed overseas , however she works full time job, so that might actually decrease her settlement

• PAMELA

They will find you, so do not do it.