Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 weeks ago

Why do people feel so comfortable to disturb me and conversate with me?

What vibes do I give off? I have no idea why people think I'm a people person, I'm not. I like to be left alone doing my own thing. I don't seek validation, attention, approval nor do I walk around smiley and talkative so why do they gravitate towards me? It's mostly men who feel the need to invade my personal space and disturb me in real life.I'm 6 months pregnant and in a relationship so I'm definitely not looking for anything. 

I've noticed that people seem to want to talk more on days I want everyone to leave me alone. Then everyone's all in my face, strangers smiling and then hurt and disappointed when I try to avoid them. It's like, that way I feel like a ***** for wanting my own space. And I'm just thinking, why does everyone want to be around me TODAY, like at the worst time? But when I feel most social, opposite. Could have something to do w it. 

I've heard a lot of women get touched and groped during pregnancy without their consent by random strangers. IDK, but it's a thing.

• Andrew

They will eventually get the gist when you answer them  with very few words but keep in mind though when you have the need to talk to someone they also will avoid you too. You definitely don't want to be the most unpopular around