Cenith asked in HealthOther - Health · 3 weeks ago

How do I keep from getting evicted when I'm a sick disabled CPap Pantient who utilities are also about to be cut off on Tuesday?

• Angel

If your disabled then you should be receiving Sadi, it doesn’t matter that your a chap patient or not, you still need to make arrangements to pay your utilities.  If your living above your means then you need to cut back or think of getting a roommate or moving to a cheaper place.

There are places you could call for help such a s the iunited way to see if they have any offerings, but if your rents not paid and your utilities are not paid there’s not much that can be done.  Sorry your having such a hardship but disabled or not you need to budget you money better.

You pay your bills, period. You can call your department of social services or your area Catholic churches to see if you can get any help with your bills. 

• marty

Using a cpap for sleep apnea isn't uncommon. I don't understand what that has to do with anything. Paying your Bill's will keep you in a house with utilities.  If you're unable to work then I understand social  security has a disability program, perhaps they can help.

I am sure the poor taxpayers are paying your bills so call your bleeding heart case worker.