My boyfriend left me because I didn't get an abortion?

I'm 15 and he is 19 and so basically i became pregnent from him and he got mad because he didnt want me to be and wanted me to get an abortion but i said i really dont want to and he left me

Favorite Answer

youre better off without him but he was doing something illegal by having sex with you cause youre underage, i would make him pay child support

• Jason

You are right by choosing not to lose the gift of life which many people in the world do not have but you have, do not go with the abortion, it is a LIFELONG REGRET, you will realize what I am saying today when you see the smile of your little one

Good Luck!!!

You need to have one. You are far, far too young to have one and will never be able to take care of it and it WILL endanger your life. 

Not ot mention your parents need to have your so called BF arrested for statutorily rape 

Well first off you need to go file for child support. I don't understand why a person would become pregnant at the age of 15 years old with somebody that doesn't want a baby did you just want to make another person's life miserable? But now that you've gone and done it you need to think about the welfare of a child file for child support and getting into the court for a blood test and start collecting the money to pay for the child 19 years of age is old enough to know that you don't have sex with a fifteen-year-old who is under the age of consent. He needs to pay his child support.

He's a coward and he didn't want a baby but if he didn't should have been more careful. He also had no right to tell you what to do because the little one is also your baby.

Hes a coward, he wont live up to his mistakes. thats his baby as much as it is youres and its his responsibility even if hes not the one carrying the baby, he should know better than to get a 15 year old pregnant. Its your body you shouldnt have to feel guilty for making your own choice about what you want to do. if he leaves let him go.

• Jade

He shouldn't have even been having sex with you, he's 19 so considered an adult and you're still considered a child

I'll bet your snatch is sooooo tight I bet he doesn't want it stretched by baby

• Jerry

He didn't want to become a father, to become responsible for a child. You forced parenthood and the associated responsibility on him against his will. Of course he's angry and resentful toward you. And unwilling to risk being stuck with a second unwanted fatherhood. 

On one hand, every child has 2 parents, not just a mama. But OTOH when a lady is WILLING AND ABLE, it's reasonable of a gentleman to assume that that she is also READY. 

And now for the education part of our program. USE CONDOMS FOR EVERYTHING! Other means of preventing pregnancy do NOTHING to prevent infection. Ladies, if you're not ready to take responsibility for protecting you AND YOUR PARTNER by using condoms for everything, then you're not ready for the responsibility of being sexually active. 

IMO it's deceitful for a lady to NOT warn a male sex partner in advance that "If I get pregnant, then you become a papa." If you don't warn gentlemen of that risk, then you're engaging in entrapment.