Do you think my friend is a friend stealer or user or both? ?

So I recently told my friend I do not want to hang out with her really anymore since she is trouble. I have introduced some of my friends to her but not all of them and now she’s asking my friends that are in a group chat to drive her places. I choose the normal friends who have cars and a life and she chooses friends that keep getting fired from jobs and always complains how broke they are. For some reason everyone gushes over her and obsessed with her in the group chat and only focus on her but those people do not realize that she is trouble. Why is she doing this? 

Humans can't be stolen and they have free will to make their own decisions. So if your friends prefer her company to yours that says more about you than them.

She's definitely both. Sounds like she uses her charm for evil. She's a charming mooch. She's doing it to get by in life without having to attain any of her wants or needs by herself. They'll find out that she's trouble don't worry and they can't blame you because you tried to warn them. Regardless of the fact that you introduced them to her i would still assume and hope that they can think for themselves enough to pick and choose who they wanna be around and involve in their life.

If she's a friend stealer then it's your own fault for introducing her to them.

• y

She is doing whatever she is doing, becouse she can. No more, no less. Worrying about it does as much damage to you, as using people does to her. Friendship, every relationship s a two way street. Either both gain something or eventually it dies. You'll do much better if you worry and maintain your own, without worrying about what others are doing, or not doing.

• martin

You perhaps are a giver, an independent person. Your friend could be called a taker, a user.