Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 3 weeks ago

What do you Think of Hiroshima and nagasaki bomb?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best answer

I feel that it's a darn shame that Japan did not surrender before the bomb was dropped and I feel that it's a darn shame that we had to drop the bomb. do you realize how many more millions of people would have died if the war would have continued! Yes friend it was a terrible thing but the shock factor saved many millions of lives. If none of us believe in war then can you tell me friend what the weapons are for listen to me everyone if the button is pushed there will be nowhere to run! It's a little something from Ozzy Osbourne for you

• 3 weeks ago

I think if you kick a sleeping dog as hard as you can,   you shouldn't be terribly surprised when the dog tears your a s s off. 

Ya like surprise attacks?    okay........well, have we got a SURPRISE for you then. 

Sucks when you pick a fight and then LOSE the fight, huh? 

• John
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

That story is only strange to the adamantly ignorant.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

What does this have to do with elections

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Bad news and we got way bigger bombs then that those....Today the people are seeking an Identity and it has cause wars and still is...Many leaflets were dropped, telling them to leave the two cities and those that died did not believe....

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I don't know if was a necessarye evil or not :( but sad

• 3 weeks ago

That is told in school and is fake news dear

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.