What's the name of this riding bike with description of it only?

About a 2 years ago. I remember this peddling bike that take about 5-6 people to peddle it, everyone faces each other as it's in a circle formation it peddles forward but I think it spins around super slowly. It's like a regular bike that was sodded together with 4 or 5 other bikes.

what's the name of this kind of bike?

6 Answers

  • Jon
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Favourite answer

    That must be a Staller 'conferentiefiet' (Conference cycle). 

    Impractical but fun.

  • 9 months ago

    What would happen if one or more decides to stop or go faster?

  • 9 months ago

    They got something like that in Reno, and it double as a moving Bar, and they drink alcohol while cruising around town.

  • 9 months ago

    You're talking about a quadracycle - PEDALED (not peddled) by 4 people.  The one depicted below will accommodate 6 people, but only 4 of them PEDAL.  

    Also see this link concerning your use of the word peddling.  You might LEARN something.   http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VhC81L31yMk/TdAeGu3xHWI/...    

    Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • pmt853
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

    A bicycle has pedals. The bicycle is usually propelled by pedalling it.

  • 9 months ago

    The generic name would be a "tandem" bike. What you saw might have been a custom build.


Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.