Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 weeks ago

4 days without food and water?

What will happen if u go 4/5 days with food and water? What will happen to my body? 

• Logan

Many survival blogs suggest that an average person can survive for somewhere from two days to a week without liquids, but that's a rough estimate at best. If water is available you will not be able to stop yourself from drinking it to avoid death. If you survive you will probably recover.

Probably shouldn't. I've heard without enough water a person's blood turns sludge-like before they die.

You’ll lose weight. Your body will convert the extra fat into energy to keep it working. 

You might die if you don’t get some liquid. Depending on your health, activity level, and temperature, you might die within a couple of days or you might survive the 4-5 days. 

You would lose weight if it´s just for a day.

You will lose weight and look very good like a super model. 

I recommend you try to go even longer if you can resist. 

Because everyone knows starvation is also healthy, so keep doing it.

Good luck!