How do I make nudist friends as a teen nudist?

• Sky

Well, one way would be to meet and make friends with other kids your age at a naturist resort, but if you're a solo nudist in a non-nudist family you're not going to be able to do that unless a parent goes with you.  (Once you reach 18 you can visit on your own;

family naturist resorts prohibit minors under 18 from visiting alone due to legal liability reasons.)  Another option is to use the power of the internet for social networking.  The website Netnude.com is an excellent and long standing website for naturists/nudists.  It has an extensive message board covering many different categories of discussion, and includes private boards such as a board for teens only. 

There are instructions on what you have to do to get access to the teen message board there.

While Netnude is safe and very well moderated, anywhere else you go on the internet you have to be very careful.  Be extremely wary of anyone who starts asking you for pictures of yourself, especially if it's someone you just met.  Always stick to text-only chatting for a long time as you get to know the person.  Any time you're suspicious, get your parents to help you determine if someone is legitimate.

It's really difficult to make friends with fellow nudists, especially when you're a teen, due to the fact nudists and the naturist lifestyle are so often looked at as sexual, perverted, etc., but if you're patient and smart about it, it can be done.  Try talking to your in-person friends about your nudist preferences to see what their thoughts about it are.  I was 14 when I discovered naturism/nudism and learned to love it so much, but I didn't have anyone to talk about it with (who would have been accepting), and the internet really didn't even exist yet in order to find people to talk to.  It was several more years before I got internet access and was able to start finding information and websites about it, so hopefully you'll have better luck.

Source(s): naturist since 1990
  • reme_1

Talk to other people at the nudist camp.

Show them your sexy clothes collection.