Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 2 months ago

Have you ever ditched ur child's father before the birth, so he could never meet or have contact with the child? He has past child support ?

Issues and other mothers do not want him to have visitation either. He recently got out of jail for child support. He's an abusive creep and a child abuser. I don't want him to even know the name of the child. If I file for child support, that adds a small chance that he could get visitation rights, and he would know more about the child, his name and everything. If theres no legal proof he's the father bc no paternity test (though I know he is), then he has no rights to the child. He told me he would find me and take me to court. It's unlikely he will ever set foot near a courthouse to get visitation , knowing id mention his history of charges and jailtime, and he would have to pay child support. Which he keeps going back to jail over. We both planned the child with an ovulation calendar, but for most of the pregnancy have fought over who's getting the baby. Umm, of course he's not. 🙄 He thinks all he has to do is inseminate women and should have a kid of his own, no matter how much a jerk he is. And that that's ALL he has to do. The past mothers despise him , even his own mother (who has custody of 2 of his kids) doesn't want him anywhere near them most of the time.

And im really not sure it's even worth what little child support I'd get, for him to be able to know the child. Really a terrible person. So i may just skip it and just disconnect from all contact with him, even contact through the court.

I don't want me and the baby to be waiting around for his payment all the time, and have to be reminded of him and for 18 yrs have to deal with, "He just went back to jail. He paid this time. He didn't pay this time. Just went back to jail " on repeat for so many yrs. And get calls about him asking to see the baby. It seems like it'd be healthier for the baby and I to just make a clean break and ditch him and everything about him altogether.

Not sure if I posted this to the right site, Yahoo! Answers or Yahoo! Roasting, where everyone that gets on is a 16 yr old cussing everyone out. Lol 

• Edna

Why are you complaining?  He's the loser you chose to have a child with. You knew what he was like  before you ever got pregnant; and you both planned the pregnancy with an ovulation calendar, so it didn't come as a surprise to either of you.

As you sow, so shall you reap. 

Nope, I'm not stupid.

• Crystal2 months agoReport

You're not? Thank you for sharing that. Lol.

You sure know how to pick a loser are you really that dumb???

• Crystal2 months agoReport

I bet you're great with the women. Lol 

I' m not sure if you are just a moron or a troll...

someone with connecting brian cells wouldn't reproduce with such a deadbeat man.

• Pippin

Would love to know WHY you planned to get pregnant with this man.

Did  you really not know everyone hated him and he had fathered children with other women.

I never had this problem because I waited to plan a pregnancy until I had been securely married for several years.You would want to consult a lawyer to find out about rights and responsibilities of both parents.

Though it all sounds Trollish anyway.

• Pippin

Auto correct changed my wording. But your need to toss out insults says more about you than me.
      If the father is irrelevant, why are you asking a complex question about the fathers rights? And If you intended for him to be nothing but a sperm donor, you needed a written contract before.

Boy, can you pick the sperm donors.

• abdul

Well dear, you picked him after all, and he has as much parental rights as you do until a judge says different. Be more selective about who you choose to breed with next time.

• abdul

Court orders DNA test, dad says he wants joint custody, where you live, the courts won't consider that either?

Visitation has nothing to do with child support. Courts will award visitation to the father unless he's been guilty of violent crime or drug abuse. He can go to court and get a DNA test ordered, and then request shared custody. Of course, he may not. He may not want to have anything to do with the child. 

• Pippin

A history with the law would not affect visitation, unless they would clearly prove him to be a danger to your child, or to you.