Beer is good for your bones and red wine is good for your heart. What are your thoughts?

• That's a plus for anyone who drinks beer and red wine.

Beer is best after hard work and / or good sex.

That's my thoughts, just like you asked.

Agree...here in Europe we have drunk thousands of years

• james

Beer. So much more than just the perfect breakfast drink.  Wine a miraculous drink. Brought to you threw the hard work of Nun--s

Porn movies work the best

I don't think so. I think beer is not good for bones and stomach. Because after drinking beer, I have a stomach ache and head ache. After all, if we don't drink too much, it is good for health.

• oikoσ

True for the wine. Partly true for beer. It is only the pale lagers that help with bone strength. Conversely, the dark beers are as good for the heart as red wine is. Different beers, different benefits.

My “thoughts” are the obvious ones - that what you say is ridiculous.

Sex is better for both.

• Adam D

It's good for one particular bone, I can't speak as to its benefits on the others.

Well then my uncle Jeff must be a very healthy man