Is anyone else just not in the holiday spirit at all?

I’m not looking forward to the holidays this year. That’s unusual for me. Is anyone else just not feeling it?

• Lili

Frankly, I think it's a little too early to be "in the holiday spirit".  Thanksgiving is 11 days away, and I never feel any "holiday spirit" before then.  In my house, the tree and other decorations don't even go up before the 15th of December. My parents thought decorating earlier was tacky.

So, don't worry about it.  And even if you never get into the spirit this year, that's fine. you don't have to be feeling peace, love, and retail mania every single year. It's not required.

• Ted

i want to celebrate but i don't have plans.. my family might have their usual plans but they're super boring.. i'm thinking to travel somewhere where it would be more festive during the holidays

We have recently come back from Europe, nice to be home. 

Holiday as in Christmas? I'll be glad when its over this year.

• k w

haven't felt it for years......is just more malarky.....no point in saying anything......let them have fun.....

• shroud

it hard to get into the holiday spirit when every-time you turn around someone is trying to say it racist, offensive, or some other stupid crap 

im not crazy about the holidays either