Is it true that Russian , Chinese, Indian, Pakistani, North Korean and Iranian militaries are able to defeat the US one even without?

Nuclear Weapons in a 1 vs 1 war ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

no way.................................

• 3 weeks ago

China would likely win a ground war IN CHINA due to sheer numbers. In an all out war, the story is mostly an issue of which side will actually engage in all out war.

• Charly Dat3 weeks agoReport

With that massive Air Force that we have, we can still screw up an enemy’s entire army and navy no matter how outnumbered we are. 

• 3 weeks ago

A war with the Chinese would be a mess with no winners. No one else could beat us and India happens to be a pretty strong ally. We will be entering the time of laser wars within about five years. We will be able to destroy tanks and ships from five miles away.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

nope, somebodies fantasy ................................

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Highly doubtful. But it WOULD involve nuclear weapons.

• 3 weeks ago

and how would they all do that?   swim to the United States? 

The North Korean Navy is a couple of leaky rowboats. 

The Russian fleet long ago rusted at their moorings . Their last great sub,  blew itself up.........with no help from anyone. 

Their last great missle test, exploded on the launch pad, killing their top 5 missle scientists. 

I don't even see the point of pretending India or Pakistan are a threat. 

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The USA wouldn't be successful in invading half those countries. Can you think of a war the USA has won without allies? I can't.

• 3 weeks ago

No. I can certainly see some of them fighting to a stalemate if the US invaded in a hypothetical scenario, but they wouldn't be able to drive the US out militarily. None of them would be able to launch a successful invasion of the United States. North Korea wouldn't even have the equipment to get here.

• STEVEN F
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

jimmy: Yes, I DO know how easily the US could put boots on the ground ANYWHERE on the planet without even attempting to secure a beachhead. You tactical knowledge has been out of date since the Wright Brothers.

• 3 weeks ago

In a war no one wins.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.